Enrolment FAQs

Whilst we don’t live in the local area, my child will be staying with an aunt who does live locally. Will this qualify for living locally?

No, this is not the permanent place of residence for the child. The child must be living with at least one of his/her parents/carers.

We are renting a property in the Ringwood area? Will we be able to enrol our child?

Proof of a current lease for the property as your permanent residential address is required. The lease must be for the year the child is entering the College.

What is the due date for Year 6 to Year 7 Transition: Application for Year 7 placement?

The date is set by the North Eastern Victoria Region for completing the Application for Enrolment form which is distributed by your child’s primary school in Grade 6.  Details are provided during college tours and at our College Information Night.