Tuesday 27th April
Our Twilight Open Night will include:
- An Information Session, in which College programs, curriculum and vision will be outlined by college and student leaders.
- A guided tour of the College to view its facilities and classes from all Key Learning Areas. Self-guided tours are welcomed also.
- An opportunity to meet and talk with Year 7 Coordinators, the Principal and members of staff.
Session 1 – 5.45pm for 6.00pm – 6.30pm – Information Session in College Hall
6.30pm – 7.15pm – Guided tour of the College, departing from the Michael Phillips Learning Centre (Junior School Building)
Session 2 – 5.45pm for 6.00pm – 6.45pm – Guided tour of the College, departing from the Michael Phillips Learning Centre (Junior School Building)
7.00pm – 7.30pm – Information Session in College Hall
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL via TryBooking for either Session 1 (Sold Out) or Session 2 (both sessions contain the same content)
Come along and discover the opportunities that Ringwood Secondary College offers. We look forward to welcoming you.
COVIDSafe Event Checklist :
- Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assesment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times
- To minimise. Movement, attendees must stay within their allocated spaces or seats where practical.